citrus + sugar + chestnuts + cinnamon + vanilla
8oz have a 45-50 hour burn time
12 oz have a 60 hour burn time
About our fragrances- All of our oils are a blend of essential and fragrance oils that are completely clean and non-toxic and meet the highest standards.
About our wax- We use 100% soy wax with NO additives! Some of the many reasons we love soy wax are:
- Our soy wax is made from soybeans grown right here in the US by American farmers. Most candles are made from paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up so easy with warm water and soap.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Studies show soy candles burn about 40% slower than paraffin!
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot-free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot. This is why you often see candles with black rings around the top or black soot on the wall around paraffin candles! There will be little-to-no soot in your soy wax candles and if there is any present it would only be a result of an untrimmed wick but will not be harmful petro-soot.
Due to the handmade nature of these candles, they may vary slightly from the pictures shown.
Our candles are made with US grown all-natural soy wax. Every single candle is handmade and poured with love in Northeast Oregon. Soy wax is eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, & carbon neutral. These candles burn clean and slow, and the wood wick gives a soft crackle.
Candle care: Wood wicks may take a couple tries to get the flame going on the first light- this is normal. The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This ensures that it will perform better throughout the life of the candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. They require trimming just like cotton wicks do. Simply snap off the black charred part of the wood wick before lighting each time. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.