Welcome to the Woodsy Wicks candle subscription box! We are so excited to have you join us in receiving a lovingly handcrafted high-quality candle with FREE shipping every month! What a way to treat yourself! Candles will ship at the beginning of each month- regardless of when you purchase your subscription.
Candles will ship out at the end of the previous month so the candle will be received within the first week of the month. Recurrent billing will happen on the 25th of each month which will be the time when we start processing orders to get ready to ship. Please cancel or pause your subscription *before* this time if you do not want the next month's candle- refunds and returns are not accepted for the subscription boxes (unless of course there is an issue with the candle itself or it gets damaged in shipping-please always reach out if you have any issues)
This option is for crackling WOOD WICK candles
*discount codes do NOT work for subscription boxes as they are already at the lowest possible price with free shipping*
Size- All candles in the subscription will be a substantial 12 oz and have a 60 hour burn time!
About our fragrances- All of our oils are a blend of essential and fragrance oils that are completely clean and non-toxic and meet the highest standards.
About our wax- We use 100% soy wax with NO additives! Some of the many reasons we love soy wax are:
- Our soy wax is made from soybeans grown right here in the US by American farmers. Most candles are made from paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up so easy with warm water and soap.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Studies show soy candles burn about 40% slower than paraffin!
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot-free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot. This is why you often see candles with black rings around the top or black soot on the wall around paraffin candles! There will be little-to-no soot in your soy wax candles and if there is any present it would only be a result of an untrimmed wick, but will not be harmful petro-soot.