The Wanderlust collection is here! If you love being outdoors this collection will speak to you! Each scent is a house-blend of woodsy and earthy fragrances that come together to remind you of the great outdoors.
Wallowa Lake- A brand new Woodsy Wicks house blend that is a fresh scent with notes of lavender, juniper, eucalyptus, pine & Douglas fir to encourage relaxation just like you would feel if you were hanging at the lake! Minty notes bring a sense of cool fresh air and of course you get a woodsy base that smells like the surrounding mountain air.
Size- All candles in the Wanderlust collection are a substantial 12 oz and have a 60-hour burn time!
About our fragrances- All of our oils are a blend of essential and fragrance oils that are completely clean and non-toxic and meet the highest standards.
About our wax- We use 100% soy wax with NO additives! Some of the many reasons we love soy wax are:
- Our soy wax is made from soybeans grown right here in the US by American farmers. Most candles are made from paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up so easy with warm water and soap.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Studies show soy candles burn about 40% slower than paraffin!
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot-free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot. This is why you often see candles with black rings around the top or black soot on the wall around paraffin candles! There will be little-to-no soot in your soy wax candles and if there is any present it would only be a result of an untrimmed wick but will not be harmful petro-soot.