The Wanderlust collection is here! If you love being outdoors this collection will speak to you! Each scent is a house-blend of woodsy and earthy fragrances that come together to remind you of the great outdoors.
Portland Rose is named after the beautiful and fragrant rose gardens in Portland, Oregon. It smells like a walk in the garden! This candle comes with two different label options!
Size- All candles in the Wanderlust collection are a substantial 12 oz and have a 60-hour burn time!
About our fragrances- All of our oils are a blend of essential and fragrance oils that are completely clean and non-toxic and meet the highest standards.
About our wax- We use 100% soy wax with NO additives! Some of the many reasons we love soy wax are:
- Our soy wax is made from soybeans grown right here in the US by American farmers. Most candles are made from paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up so easy with warm water and soap.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Studies show soy candles burn about 40% slower than paraffin!
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot-free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot. This is why you often see candles with black rings around the top or black soot on the wall around paraffin candles! There will be little-to-no soot in your soy wax candles and if there is any present it would only be a result of an untrimmed wick but will not be harmful petro-soot.